- From the Folders View, mark the checkbox next to the emails you want to merge.
- Click on the Merge Button, located at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the merge.
- You can view the emails to be merged by clicking on the linked Email ID.
- To remove an email from the merge, click on the Remove link next to the email or Remove All.
- To continue with the merge, click on Proceed with Merge.
- To cancel, click on Cancel. Doing this does NOT remove your emails from the merge, but only closes the window. The system saves the selected emails in the Merge queue until they are either merged or deleted from the queue.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Streamline Email Management with Merge Tickets
With the latest version of ReplyManager (v5.5) we have added a Merge Tickets feature that allows users to select a group of emails and merge them into one conversation. This helps keep messages organized when a customer sends an email outside the original thread (i.e. they don't reply to an email sent from the system). Here is how: