Here are some quick suggestions to keep your password secure:
- Use strong, complicated passwords. These are the hardest to break.
- Combine uppercase and lowercase letters with numbers and punctuation.
- Use different passwords for everything.
- Don't use your name or other information that is easily obtained (i.e. children's names).
- Change your passwords often.
- Use the first letters of a phrase to help you remember. For example, The green dog had four legs! would become Tgdh4l!.
NOTE: If using an Open ID to login, please ask an administrator to update the user account at Maintenance: Users.