- Retail e-commerce spending for the first 30 days of November thru December holiday season totalled $20.4 billion.
- The week including cyber Monday saw three days each surpass $1billion in spending.
- Last week ‘s Monday and Tuesday each rank as the two heaviest online spending days in history.
- Top growth categories include Computer Electronics, Computer Hardware, Toys and Consumer Packaged Goods and Video Game Consoles & Accessories.
- The percentage of people that bought products with free shipping (55%) or paid shipping (52%) was about equal.
Keep in mind ReplyManager offers full customer support via email and personal phone response, daily from 8am to 5pm EST. Our blog offers lots of great information and tips to help you manage your online business during this busy holiday time.
Source: As Retail E-Commerce Sees Three Billion Dollar-Plus Days In The Past Week, Online Holiday Sales Jump 15 Percent To $20.4B, TechCrunch, December 2, 2012