The following actions are available to be done in bulk from any folder.
- Add a Note
- Change Status
- Set a Category
- Set a Reference
- From the Folder Email List view, highlight emails you wish to include with your action by checking the box to the left of the email.
- Once highlighted, you can choose to delete, print, add note, merge, etc. Or you can choose to move those emails to a particular folder, change the status, set a category, or set the reference.
*To Reply to several messages at once, you must use either an existing standard reply
or set up a new one (Maintenance > Replies > Add New Reply).
- Highlight messages you wish to reply to
- Click the Reply button
- Select your standard reply from the drop down box
- Enter an Optional Subject (leave this blank to refer to the subject of the original email