Being that this was a group of successful online retailers and 3rd party marketplace sellers, we thought the list was worthy enough to share with the eTail community. So, without further adieu...
- Basecamp: Project management software to track project discussions, files, and events from beginning to end—all in one place.
- CamScanner: Create PDF files by taking pictures of paper documents with your phone.
- Evernote: Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
- Expensify: Import expenses, scan and save receipts, create expense reports, track mileage, analyze data, import into Quickbooks and more.
- FaxBurner: Use a smart phone to take pictures of a document and fax it. It's that simple. Plus, get your own fax number and have faxes sent to your email.
- Invoice2Go: Design, manage and send estimates and invoices wherever you are.
- LastPass: A password manager tool that manages passwords with one master password, provides form auto-fill, let's you share passwords with associates (without sharing important credentials), secures data and more.
- MailChimp Email Marketing: Design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. Super easy to use and great design templates.
- ReplyManager Email Management: Manage inbound customer email, organize email into folders, tag them, send auto-responders and create customizable standard replies. I know we're tooting our own horn here. But hey, this is valuable stuff!