The year 2012 was a busy one for us all. With every new year comes new beginnings. There is no better time than now to do a little “housekeeping” to your ReplyManager software. Doing so allows you more time to reflect on your past accomplishments and even more time to make bigger plans for the year to come!
Below are a few of our “housekeeping” tips to give you a fresh start to the new year.
- Update the users in your system
- Create and update new auto-responders and replies
- Run any necessary reports for year end analysis (Maintenance>Reports)
- Archive your emails from 2012 (Maintenance>Export, Select Criteria)
- Check your Recycle bin to clean up emails, folders and purge (Maintenance>Recycle)
Judging by this statistic, we have a very busy year ahead of us. Now that you’ve cleaned up your software, what will you do next?