ReplyManager’s “Save Draft” feature is available for all POP3 and IMAP accounts (but is not yet available for eBay messaging).
To save an email as a draft:
- Enter the recipient's email address, a subject, and message body content.
- Click on "Save Draft" under the reply box
- NOTE: Attachments will not be saved in draft mode.
Your draft will be saved and identified with a green tag icon in the subject column within the folder.
To edit or send the draft:
- Click on the linked email
- Click on the “Edit Draft” button to update
- You can elect to save the draft again or send the email