Add New Settings (Required Settings):
Go to Setup > Sections, Add New Section
- Active: Activate the section. Default is “Yes” Name:
- Create a section name
- Quota: Enter the total amount of hosted space (in MB) allowed for this section. NOTE: Space should not exceed the total capacity allowed for combined sections.
- ID Label: Enter an alphabetic ID label 3 to 8 letters in length different than those used in existing sections. This is used for reporting purposes.
Other Settings (Optional): If you choose not to personalize this section, the original section preferences will serve as the default.
- Link Logo to URL: Identify where the logo URL is located to display the image. Should include the full URL such as http://www.google.com
- Date Format: Select how to display dates inside the system from the drop-down menu
- Time Zone: Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop-down menu
- Time Tracking: Mark this checkbox to enable users to track their time when addressing an email.
- Send Attachments: Mark this checkbox to enable users to attach documents when sending or responding to emails
- Show Reference: Mark this checkbox to enable the ability to add a reference to each email. References are displayed in the email list view and can be added when viewing the email and in bulk at the folder detail view.
- Display Thread Most Recent First: Mark this checkbox to show the most recent action for that email at the top of the page
- HTML Editor: Mark this checkbox to enable the HTML Editor for the section. NOTE: Users must also have the HTML Editor activated under Maintenance > Users.
- Enable Multiple Categories per Email: Check this box to enable the ability to add more than more category when tagging emails.
Only Super Administrators have access to add/remove sections.
To allow existing users access to additional sections, refer back to the original section. Go to Maintenance > Users. Click on the user you wish to edit. Toward the middle of the page, you will see a box indicating the sections available to them.
For more information regarding sections in ReplyManager, please see our help section: