Under Maintenance>Export, you will see the following options:
1. Select a Format
- Email and all its Follow-ups (one email per file in ZIP file): The result will be a group of .txt files, with each file representing an email and its corresponding threads. These .txt files can be easily read with an email client program such as Outlook or Thunderbird. This format will include attachments in the email.
- Email and all its Follow-ups (mbox format in ZIP file): The result will be in mbox format easily read with an email client program such as Thunderbird. See instructions below. This format will include attachments in the email.
- Email and all its Follow-ups (XML format in ZIP file): The XML file will contain more detailed information. Requires Microsoft Access or similar program to read.
- Email Addresses (one email per line): A .txt file will be created with one email per line. Can be read by most text editing programs. Report will include email addresses from original incoming email within selected date range.
2. Specify a Date Range
- Enter a date range (start date and end date) for the emails you want to export. You can enter dates manually (mm/dd/yyyy) or select from the Calendar icon.
3. Specify a Folder & Status
- Select the appropriate folder you wish to export data from (or choose "All Folders")
- Select a specific email status you want to collect. You can choose one status or "All Stats."
4. Click on the Process button. A Download File window will appear for guidance on saving the file to a desktop.