- Page Speed - Retailers can see an 8% improvement in page value for every second that is shaved off a page's load time.
- Web Design - The fonts, colors and navigation structure used on a website plays an important role in perceived trust online.
- Social Media Impact - Social media can positively or negatively influence trust, loyalty and perception.
- Consumer Confidence - Reviews, testimonials and feedback displayed prominently onsite is a good way to gauge and showcase consumer confidence.
- Company Information - Consumers are more likely to purchase from a website that has contact information, company policies and other important information readily available onsite.
- Third Party Trust Seals - One way to increase conversion rates is by having your website reviewed by trusted companies and displaying their trust seal onsite.
Take a look at the original article, "The 7 Critical Elements Your eCommerce Site Needs to Be Considered Trustworthy," for more information and helpful tips for retailers.
by Samantha Warner