You're selling on three eBay stores, one Amazon store, and a website... You may be asking yourself the following questions to better manage your emails:
- What is the best way to organize all my store email?
- Is it best to set up one folder for each store?
- Do I need several routing folders for each store? (shipping, disputes, etc.)
The following options are frequently used and may benefit your company depending on the flow of your workplace operation:
Folder Option 1: Set up one folder for each store. For example:
eBay Store 1
eBay Store 2
eBay Store 3
*Note: You may have multiple email addresses for each store. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can set up multiple “from" email addresses so your users will have the option to choose which address the response will come from.
If you choose option 1, you can also auto-assign category tags to further organize email within the folder.
Folder Option 2: Set up multiple folders for each store. For example:
eBay Store 1 – Ask the Seller
eBay Store 1 – System Messages
eBay Store 2 – Ask the Seller
eBay Store 2 – System Messages
Amazon – Inquiries
Amazon – Shipping/Returns
Website – Customer Inquiries
Website – Returns
Once you decide which option to implement, go to Maintenance > Folders to create the group of folders. Next, you'll need to set up accounts and create rules to further sort messages into the right folders. For more on this, we reccomend the following blogs:
- Getting Started with Amazon Folders
- New Account Setup for eBay API
- Top Ten Things to Know When Setting Up Your Account (PDF)
- More Email Rules for Better Routing