At only 34 years old, Kevin D. Johnson has accomplished more than the average American will in a lifetime. Johnson is a serial entrepreneur, president of a multi-million dollar marketing & communications agency, and author of "The Entrepreneur Mind." In his book, he offers the following advice to business entrepreneurs:
- Find new markets
- Do not try to be a Superman
- Build a strong company structure
- Define your priorities
- Hire critical employees
- Mistakes are to be made
- Spend time with intelligent people
- Adapt to technology fast
- Be patient for MBA or master education
- Consider customers as bosses
- Which one is your day: Friday or Monday?
- Appreciate yourself
- Admit that entrepreneurship is risky
Take a look at his advice in detail at the Shopio blog: "13 Inspiring Advices from Successful Entrepreneurs"
by Samantha Warner