- Is the software easy-to-use and to setup?
- How long has the company been in business (they are, after all, managing your data)?
- Is secure access available?
- Do you do back-ups of the stored data?
- How is their customer support? Do they provide only an email or is there a phone number with a live person on the other end?
- What is their up-time?
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
What To Look for in Email Management Software
The process of finding and selecting an email management solution (or any web-based software) should be similar to how a business might hire an employee. The company would search for prospects, group interesting candidates together, interview the candidates, check references and make a selection. When "interviewing" possible web software solutions, keep these questions in mind: