Practical Ecommerce highlights 6 reasons why retailers should use Instagram along with best practices for doing so, including the use of hashtags, analytics and other strategies to capture and build a brand image.
Reasons to use Instagram:
- Facebook's reach for brand pages has declined, leading businesses to find other marketing avenues.
- With over 200 million monthly users, Instagram is currently the fastest-growing social network
- Instagram is a very active social network - with users sharing an average of 60 million photos per day.
- Marketing & Business Friendly - Instagram will soon roll out an advertising platform to better engage Instagram users with brands.
- Instagram's photo and video editing features create an opportunity for visual marketing and creative branding.
Check out the article, "6 Reasons to Use Instagram for Ecommerce" at the Practical Ecommerce blog to learn how to get started with Instagram and best practices for doing so.
by Samantha Warner